WOOHOO
Dems take the house and hopefully the senate. Basically the best news Ive heard in a long time!!!! Id be lying if I said I wasnt a little bit sad to be so far from DC on such an exciting day :(. Cest la vie! I hope everyone at home is celebrating for me and keeping their fingers crossed that we can take the senate as well. Love and miss you all!!
ps- i got your package aunt cleo!! it was fabu!! thanks so much, xoxox
Ill be posting again tomorrow or Friday hopefully but I was on the web and felt it was nesecary to address our big win...
ps- i got your package aunt cleo!! it was fabu!! thanks so much, xoxox
Ill be posting again tomorrow or Friday hopefully but I was on the web and felt it was nesecary to address our big win...
1 Comments:
Ash!
So I was thinking about you the other day and I realized how much I suck that I have not at least wished you love and luck since you got to Senegal (cept for the random time on the phone which was...amazing). I hope all is well, as well as it can be when I'm sure things change for you so rapidly.
Also - I wanted to tell you that I'm moving to DC in January (yay!). I got into an intership program for the semester. I haven't been placed yet so I don't know where I'll be working, but as someone who shares my love for that place I thought I'd let you know. I am so excited - for new things and different things and to see where else I'm headed. Ready for a change to say the least.
OK - when you get your new address expect an amazing package. Anything in particular that your little hear (or big butt?) desires?
You are missed so very much, all my love!
Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home