Ill be back!!
I have entirely too much to type and very little time left on this very very very slow computer so expect big things on Sunday or Monday. Things are going very well. Im starving a bit but other than that its all good!
If anyone is thinking of sending something Id love cookies of any american variety and anything else that i can eat and wont go bad en route.
IF YOU SEND ANTHING PLESE ADDRESS THE ENVELOPE IN RED INK and be sure to write airmail. We are told it cuts down the likelihood of theft en route.
Ill be back soon!
If anyone is thinking of sending something Id love cookies of any american variety and anything else that i can eat and wont go bad en route.
IF YOU SEND ANTHING PLESE ADDRESS THE ENVELOPE IN RED INK and be sure to write airmail. We are told it cuts down the likelihood of theft en route.
Ill be back soon!

1 Comments:
Hi Ashleigh,
I am not sure you have my E-mail address so here it is rizac5@comcast.net I'm glad your doing well. I miss you, I love you and I think of you often.
P.S. Whats your favorite cookie?
Post a Comment
<< Home