delicious ambiguity...

Trials and tribulations of a young American woman in search of adventure in Senegal...

Name:
Location: Senegal

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Happy Early Thanksgiving folks!!

Sooooo, I am officially a volunteer!!! I was sworn in yesterday and tomorrow I move out to Tamba for my first three months at site. I expect it to be challenging but the time will most likely fly by, espcially since Ive already been here for two months(and it only feels like a couple of days)... Sometimes the days drag but the months fly by.

Also, this upcoming Thursday is Turkey Day!! I am very jealous of everyone in the States enjoying delicious food and football... As for me, the current volunteers in the Tamba area are cooking me and some other new volunteers a Thanksgiving-ish dinner tomorrow night because on Thursday Ill be out at my site and wont be able to celebrate with anyone (so try to call and make my day bc I may get kind bummed!!)

Anywho, I hope all is well and everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I miss u all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home