Change of Address
Hello hello everyone!!!
As you know, Im moving in three weeks and it takes about three weeks for anything to reach me here so Im going to ask that you hold off on sending anything else until I know my new address.
Thanks so much for all of your mail, you guys are wonderful!
Everyone at the center is jealous of me, Ive become the mail expert. :)
xoxo
As you know, Im moving in three weeks and it takes about three weeks for anything to reach me here so Im going to ask that you hold off on sending anything else until I know my new address.
Thanks so much for all of your mail, you guys are wonderful!
Everyone at the center is jealous of me, Ive become the mail expert. :)
xoxo
2 Comments:
Bonjour! That's awesome you tested out of French...that did not take long at all! Are you going to come back tri-lingual? OK when you get your new addy post it asap! I still have my little "going away" gift I want to send! haha. Now...I'm getting closer and closer to a definite plan with Paris! Do you get weeks off to travel? J'espere.
That's the verb for 'hope' right? I need to brushing up here..
-Amy aka Amo
Oh Chriisy, I am so impressed by your enthusiasm and confidence! It sounds like you are having an amazing time and I can't wait to hear more about it. I can't wait to get your new address and be able to send you something. I loved the letter you sent me and I think about you all the time. My parents send there love as do I.
Missing you!
Caroline
-PS- every day on my way into work I pass the Christmas Treet shops and think of you
Post a Comment
<< Home