delicious ambiguity...

Trials and tribulations of a young American woman in search of adventure in Senegal...

Name:
Location: Senegal

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rightttt

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this yet, but I have the absolute cutest siblings EVER. My two year old brother Papa and five year old brother Souleyman are my boys. We play every day (partly because they are the only ones I can beat at soccer), and they are with me almost the entire time I’m home. Naturally, I’ve given them nicknames since we spend so much time together. Once they step into my room it’s nothing but Papichullo and Souleymizzle. At first they didn’t get it, but now, I occasionally hear my mom or the other kids calling them the same.

Well, the other day Souleyman was looking at one of my books and I slipped and called him Souleyman. You better believe he corrected me and said, “It’s SouleyMIZZZLE.” Apparently, he doesn’t mess around…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home