delicious ambiguity...

Trials and tribulations of a young American woman in search of adventure in Senegal...

Name:
Location: Senegal

Saturday, December 02, 2006

It Finally Happened!!

After laughing at all my friends when it happened to them, and hearing that one day it would happen to me also, one of my little siblings finally peed on me. AWESOME. That's basically my entire story.. My 2yr old sis was climbing all over me last night, and I guess she was having a little too much fun, didn't want to stop, because she peed all over me. Cute, I know.

I'm working on another entry and will be posting it Weds. Hope everyone is well and in the Holiday spirit!

ps- that was not the pic I meant to post in my last entry... C'est la vie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry hon.

Dad

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home