You're kidding me right?
Packing for my departure may or may not have been the most stressful experience of all time! Until last week I was quite impressed by my level of composure... I made lists, got a lot done, and really thought I had my emotions in check.. Ha!
After packing and re-packing for a week (with some crying and a great deal of frustration), I've successfully squeezed as many belongings as possible into my bags (even got a pair of stilettos in there!). I didn't anticipate the packing to be my most emotionally exhausting endeavor.... But I suppose trying to compile two years worth of toiletries, clothes, pictures, books, music, electronics, and kitchen supplies into two 40lb bags can drive even the calmest of folks a little crazy.
Honestly though.. we are only allowed two 40 lb bags!? I wish it was just a cruel joke...
After packing and re-packing for a week (with some crying and a great deal of frustration), I've successfully squeezed as many belongings as possible into my bags (even got a pair of stilettos in there!). I didn't anticipate the packing to be my most emotionally exhausting endeavor.... But I suppose trying to compile two years worth of toiletries, clothes, pictures, books, music, electronics, and kitchen supplies into two 40lb bags can drive even the calmest of folks a little crazy.
Honestly though.. we are only allowed two 40 lb bags!? I wish it was just a cruel joke...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home