delicious ambiguity...

Trials and tribulations of a young American woman in search of adventure in Senegal...

Name:
Location: Senegal

Friday, September 22, 2006

Im here!!

Im here and this visit to the cyber cafe was unplanned so I just spent most of my time writing an emqil to my dad who apparently got rid of his msn email account! dad, when u see this email me so we can talk and tell me moms work sched. so i can call next friday or the week after. merci beaucoup!!

ANYWAY. my french is coming along very well and in my next post i will have a ton to tell you guys bc ive been having a blast! im starting yoga! i had ,y first class this morning and im also signed up for drum lessons. should be interesting....

ill be in kaffrine on a field study trip for the next few days but will be back on thursday i believe.

sorry my typing is so bad. french keyboards are quite difficult to get used to!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashleigh, I should have known you didn't have my email...I knew I was forgetting something. It is andrew262@optonline.net....Moms schedule is 9-5 next Friday. We're so happy to hear all is well...let us know what your first impressions of Senegal were. If you need anything let us know and we'll sned it pronto. All our love
Dad

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashleigh I was so happy to hear from you this morning. Aunt Irene and family say "Hi". We are going to the museum of natural History today with Aunt Cleo and all the little ones.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the start of a great adventure. Must tell you your Poppy asks me every day if you sent any messages. I check it out for him. He's pretty proud of you and misses you. Be well, and enjoy that great adventure. Love from all the Hoeys.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lady!! I'm glad to know things are going weel! so happy for you!!! enjoy your time there.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashleigh, I'm so glad that you are having fun. Hopefully you will have pictures up soon, can't wait to see what Senegal looks like. How is your "family" there? Have fun. Let me know if you need/want anything, and I will do my best to send it to you. Take care.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home