delicious ambiguity...

Trials and tribulations of a young American woman in search of adventure in Senegal...

Name:
Location: Senegal

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Here we go!!

Staging in Philadelphia is over and tomorrow I'll be getting all of my shots and shipping out! I just wanted to touch base to let everyone know that the staging went well and the people I'm going with are great! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but I'm also very excited and I can't wait to spend my pre-service training learning about my program and making friends!

In addition, the training center I'll be going to each day for the next two months is conveniently located across the street from an internet cafe!! So I'm hoping to check my email at least once a week.

Next time you hear from me I'll be in Senegal!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Here we go" is precisely what I said when I went into your bedroom to clean it up. 80 pairs of shoes !! Come on now Ash.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home